Cow Hollow is a charming and vibrant neighborhood located in the northern part of San Francisco, California. It offers a balanced blend of historical charm, modern amenities, and access to the city's natural beauty and cultural attractions. It is located between the Marina and Pacific Heights giving you a blend of outdoor activities along the Marina and next to Presidio Park. It is best known for the popular "triangle bars" on Greenwich and Fillmore Street, which are frequented by both locals and visitors.
Here are the top 5 reasons to live in Cow Hollow:
- Nightlife: This neighborhood has the most popular bars for both young and older professionals. There are tons of bars on the main corridor Union Street as well as the trendy “triangle bars” on Fillmore and Greenwich. Perry’s and Balboa are two of the most popular bars for a mixed crowd. The new trendy bar is Jaxson which offers country dancing. A local favorite hang out for the younger crowd is Blue Light which is known for “Taco Tuesday”.
- Shopping: The neighborhood is a shopper's paradise, with Union Street serving as its main commercial corridor. Here, you'll find a wide range of boutiques, art galleries, and specialty stores selling everything from fashion and jewelry to home decor.
- Community Events: Cow Hollow hosts various community events throughout the year, including street festivals, art shows, and holiday celebrations, which help foster a sense of community among residents.
- Fitness and Wellness: The neighborhood is home to several fitness studios, yoga centers, and wellness shops, reflecting the health-conscious culture of San Francisco. It's common to see residents jogging or biking along the Marina Green, a picturesque waterfront park.
- Family-Friendly Environment: Cow Hollow is known for its family-friendly atmosphere. The neighborhood has good schools, parks with playgrounds, and a safe environment, making it a popular choice for families.
Overall, Cow Hollow is a picturesque and vibrant neighborhood in San Francisco, offering a balanced blend of community and enjoying the outdoors. It's a sought-after destination for both residents and visitors looking to experience the best of San Francisco's lifestyle.